6.18.2011

Organic Alternatives - Household Cleaning - seventh generation

I have officially heard/read one too many stories about how many unsafe chemicals are all around our houses in products we use every day. So, I am now in the process of replacing all of our household cleaning products (as they run out, except for those that were really toxic) with safer, greener, organic alternatives. One of the easiest to access brands that I've found is Seventh Generation. You can purchase many of this Vermont-based company's green products at major retail stores as well as smaller health stores and online.So far I've been happy with our new Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Detergent and All Purpose Cleaning Spray. The cleaning spray does smell a little odd (like really intense herbs) but it's not hard to get used to it. Stay tuned for more Organic Alternatives posts as my husband and I continue our quest to green our closets and cupboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment